Have you got some exciting news to share with the rest of the church? Has God been speaking to you on a particular topic that other people may find useful? Have you been studying something new with your small group and you’d like to tell other people about it? The document editor is the place where you can contribute to the church web site and see your work online!
1. Hover over the
option and click on my documents; any documents written previously will be displayed as a list.
2. Click on the Start a new article option at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter a title for the new article in the box provided and press the Continue button.
4. The text editor works very much like a word-processor; enter text as normal and use the toolbar at the top of the screen to change the appearance of the text.
5. To insert a table use the insert table button and select the number of rows and columns you require. Use the buttons in the table section of the toolbar to change the appearance of the table you have created.
6. To insert an image use the insert image button; a new window will open allowing you to select one of two options:
The image will be displayed in your article shortly afterwards.
7. Once the document is complete press the Next button to continue:
8. Select which group you feel is the most appropriate location for your article and press the Submit button to complete the process. An administrator will review and then publish the document in due course.(Author: Church insight)
Quick Start Guide - Take a Tour
New to the web site? Take a quick tour to get you started... (Author: Church insight)
Quick Start Guide - Forums
Begin to contribute by adding your comment to articles and discussion forums. (Author: Church insight)
Quick Start Guide - Chatter
Chatter allows you to communicate in real-time with other members of your church. Find out more about how to use chatter here... (Author: Church insight)
Quick Start Guide - Tricks and Tips
Some of the less well known features of this web site to help you get more out of it! (Author: Church insight)